Minnesota Frontline Worker Pay Program
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Frontline Worker Program now closed
The Frontline Worker Pay Program has now closed. More than one million Frontline Worker Pay applicants were approved to receive a payment of $487.45 and payments have been distributed. Applicants chose whether to receive payment by ACH direct deposit or a prepaid debit card (ReliaCard).
· For information about the program, payment FAQs and other resources, visit dli.mn.gov/toolkit.
· For help with ACH direct deposit payments, contact your bank.
· For help with ReliaCard prepaid debit card payments, contact U.S. Bank at 855-282-6161 or usbankreliacard.com.
About Frontline Worker Pay
· To thank those Minnesotans who worked on the frontlines during the COVID-19 peacetime emergency, Gov. Tim Walz signed Frontline Worker Payments into law April 29, 2022, enabling those workers to apply for Frontline Worker Pay.
· The Frontline Worker Pay application was open for 45 days, June 8 through July 22, 2022.
· Applicants whose application was denied, could appeal the decision during a 15-day appeal period, Aug. 16 through 31, 2022. Appeal forms were online forms that must have been successfully submitted to appeal a denial decision. The commissioner of the Department of Labor and Industry's decision on an appeal is final.
· The $500 million dedicated to Frontline Worker Pay has been divided among the final eligible applicants and payments have been distributed.